Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I Heart Mod Podge

I have been a Mod Podging fool lately! It seems like all of my crafting involves Mod Podge. For those of you that don't know, Mod Podge (from here on MP) is the water base sealer, glue and finish (for all surfaces) from heaven. MP is way easy to use.


All you need is MP and a sponge brush. I use MP as a glue and a sealer for most of my projects. Simply apply a moderate amount of MP to the base surface, then position paper, fabric, etc. Make sure to smooth out the bubbles. It usually dries with in about 5 minutes.
Once the glue is dry I finish the project off by sealing it in MP. Apply a thin coat of MP, let it dry for about 15 minutes. Apply a second coat in the opposite direction.

Here are a few recent projects.

Paint can made with Kelli

Piggy bank made by Kelli


Clipboards made with Travis

Picture frame made with Ashley and Sydney

Pail made with Kelli

No comments: